You must not:
- Republish material from https://tbe.life
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://tbe.life
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://tbe.life
- Redistribute content from The Black Experience (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material, and data (‘comments’) in areas of the website. The Black Experience does not screen, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their appearance on the website and comments do not reflect the views or opinions of The Black Experience, its agents, or affiliates.Comments reflect the view and opinions of the person who posts them.
- To the extent permitted by applicable laws, The Black Experience shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the comments on this website.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant The Black Experience a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media. More info on comment policy.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The Black Experience’s mission is to support:
- Black PEOPLE
- Black CULTURE
- Black LOVE
- Black KNOWLEDGE
- Black MONEY
- Black BUSINESS
Our guidelines were created to help ensure a safe and supportive community. These guidelines help members to understand what is allowed within our network. If you have any questions about these guidelines, please contact us.
Our community works on a three-strike system. However, there are real people behind these decisions, and if you are concerned about a violation, please contact us to see if we can work with you.
We love welcoming new members to our community. We do have some requirements to join.
- Each member must provide their full legal name and photo to our admin team for verification.
- Display names and nicknames cannot contain any vulgar words or profanity.
- All members must be over the age of 13.
- You must fill out the registration form completely.
- Our staff manually approves memberships.
- Each member can have only one account. If you are having trouble accessing your account, please contact us.
- Participate in the community. Sharing your ideas and thoughts is what helps the community grow.
You won’t agree with everything other members say, and that’s okay. Even if you disagree with someone’s words, please remain respectful. Challenge ideas, not the person. If you feel the member is violating our community guidelines, please report them via our report system or email with details.
- Do not bully or harass members. For example, name-calling, tagging them repeatedly, sending unwanted messages or requests, etc.
- Do not dox members. This means sharing personal information that you have found, such as photos, mailing address, phone number, place of employment, etc.
- Do not post content that is threatening, defamatory, libelous, or harassing.
- Do not impersonate another member or organization by creating an account in their name.
- Do not attack another member’s religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, national origin, disease or disability, immigration status, caste, or education.
- Our community is especially protective of Black children, Black women, and Black members of the LGBTQ+ community.
- Do not post ANY anti-Black content.
- Don’t tone-check members that are upset.
- Do not troll other members.
- Do not post content that calls for or incites violence.
- Organizations or individuals with illegal or violent missions are not allowed to have an account on our network. This includes:
- Organized hate groups
- Violent conspiracy networks
- Organized violence groups such as gangs, conspiracy networks, and militarized social movements
- Drug or human trafficking
- Arms trafficking
- Terrorist groups
- Groups or individuals that engage(d) in homicide, identity theft, kidnapping, assault, extortion, and sexual exploitation.
- You may not post content that endangers children. This includes sexual exploitation, nudity, or abuse.
- You may not buy, sell, trade, or gift weapons, ammunition, pets, drugs/alcohol, or medications through our network.
- Do not post any content that purposely deceives members. This may include pyramid schemes, cash flipping, charity scams, romantic scams, “you may have won” scams, fake jobs, credit repair scams, etc.
- Do not post content that infringes on copyrights or trademarks.
- Do not post any content that violates any law or regulation.
- Do not post spam anywhere in our community. That will include private/closed areas.
- Do not post viruses or malicious scripts.
- Do not post content that depicts or promotes self-injury, eating disorders, or suicide.
- Do not share content that is graphic or gratuitous violence.
- Do not post sexually explicit content. There may be designated groups for adult content, but this content should not be posted outside of a private group.
- Do not post content that includes personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers or plates, bank account numbers, home addresses, phone numbers, medical record numbers, etc. If you trust the person you are sending the info to, please send it privately.
- Facilitate a safe and fair community.
- Staff may remove content that violates any of our guidelines.
- Staff may temporarily or permanently ban accounts that violate the TBE community guidelines. If this happens, you may lose membership benefits. There are no refunds for any accounts that have been banned from our community.
** Some newsworthy content may be posted even though it seemingly violates our guidelines. Please contact us with questions.
We look forward to your comments on our articles and features!
By commenting on our articles, you agree to our comment policy. Please review the policy below.
- Be courteous. Respect the contributor and other commenters.
- Watch your language. Comments containing offensive language will be removed. This will include profanity, racism, sexism, homophobia, threatening, libelous, defamatory, and abusive comments.
- Stay on topic. Be sure you are commenting on the right article.
- False information. We will remove any comments that contain obvious false information.
- Link policy. Any comments containing links will be reviewed first. Please don’t post any links back to your affiliate program.
- No spam. Comments deemed to be spam will be removed.
- No bots or anonymous comments. Please use your real information to post on our site.
- No personal information. To protect your privacy, please do not post your email address, phone number, or any other private information in the comments.
- Post your own content. Be sure the comments you post do not infringe on any intellectual property right.
- Your comments belong to you. All commenters are responsible for their own comments.
- TBE use of comments. You hereby grant The Black Experience a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.