We look forward to your comments on our articles and features!
By commenting on our site, you agree with our comment policy. Please review the policy below.
- Be courteous. Respect the contributor and other commenters.
- Watch your language. Comments containing offensive language will be removed. This will include profanity, racism, sexism, homophobia, threatening, libelous, defamatory and abusive comments.
- Stay on topic. Be sure you are commenting on the right article.
- False information. We will remove any comments that contain obvious false information.
- Link policy. Any comments containing links will be reviewed first. Please don’t post any links back to your affiliate program.
- No spam. Comments deemed to be spam will be removed.
- No bots or anonymous comments. Please use your real information to post on our site.
- No personal information. To protect your privacy, please do not post your email address, phone number, or any other private information in the comments.
- Post your own content. Be sure the comments you post do not infringe on any intellectual property right.
- Your comments belong to you. All commenters are responsible for their own comments.
- TBE use of comments. You hereby grant to The Black Experience a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.